Filed under: Uncategorized
The draft treatise was handed in and while doing so I have finalized my two chapters.
Will cover all improvements and modifications I make on the exisiting framework, at the moment this includes:
- Confidence level functions
- Data generator
- xml resultlog
- Real time graph generator
- more ideas to come
- A compare function – it will compare two resultslogs and give a detailed analysis of the comparison.
Developments will be done last and may even be developed side by side as implementation
This is the core of the treatise as it is what Dr Shiping wishes we focus on. This section will include very detailed instruction and description guides on the implementation of the framework onto various softwares on various platforms and languages.
At the moment implementation includes
- Webservice – Yahoo Search through JAVA
- Webservice – Google search through C# .NET
- Webpage/Web server – Random url – implemented through data generator
- A pre-deployment implementation – consisting of unfinished classes to show the testing of a software before completion.
- Two identical programs – one written in ‘bad code’ and see if the testing framework can clearly show the differences in performance as expected.
- Making .NET C# and Java versions of all implementations
- Making a configurable form tester, allowing for easy adding/editing/deleting of form fields.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment